Was dropping the little one today to school & we had a philosophical musing – as much philosophy as an 11 year old can handle !
The topic – The days of a week & The Potential/Expectation they hold. Our conclusion …
- The promise of a Thursday
- Of the beautiful weekend ahead
- The security of a Saturday
- The fact that you can waste the Saturday away & still has Sunday to do the homework!
- The exhilaration of a Sunday
- When you finally cram all the homework from 7:00 PM to 11:00 PM on Sunday !
And, we like Thursdays! What thinks thee ?