Occasionally I pickup couple of bottles of Single Malt to try out – Glen Roths, Highland Park, Lagavualin and now GlenLivet 15. Sometimes I stay with one for a few months (stayed with Glenrothes when my old boss, Glenn, introduced us to the fine scotch; then Lagavualin since February when a good friend Chris introduced me to it,…)
I would have preferred The Guardians Single Cask … may be later
- Came across an interesting blog by Mike Grushin. I agree – cask strength single malts taste better with a few ice cubes (let them melt a little & don’t overdo)
- And Mike writes about EC2 also !
- A few good reviews
- The taste is smooth and the creamy finish is noticeable
- A tasting video by Ian Logan, Glenlivet’s International Brand Ambassador ! I never knew about brand ambassadors – my kind of job
- While we think of tastes, there are folks who think of whisky design ! 2012 Whisky Design Winners is an interesting read
- Next on my list GlenFiddich, Bourbons, … – What says thee ?